We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO CORE DIG

Go down

NO CORE DIG Empty NO CORE DIG

Post  Admin Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Hey everyone who knows me i know the Last weeks have been religiously crazy for.me And i Am just now piecing this all together so us humans can understand lol, well BASICALLY IF WE DRILL EVEN.TOWARDS OUR CORE AND THAT IS WHAT THEY SAY "hell" ON EARTH, THIS I KNOW FROM INSTINCT, WHAT ANIMALS HAVE, HENCE WHAT WE.ARE, NOW SINCE BACK IN THE DAY WHEN.THE.FIRST GREEDY MOTHER FUCKER MADE A CASKET AND WE NOW HAVEN'T.PUT OUR-SELF, OUR SOIL BACK INTO OUR.MOTHER FOR US TO BE REBORN.IN ANOTHER.LIFE WITH OUR.LORD JESUS CHRIST, NOW WE HAVE NO MORE RESOURCES, MY INSTINCT WHICH I HAVE FOLLOWED MY WHOLE.LIFE.HENCE.WHY.I AM.THE.ONLY WISE.ENOUGH PERSON TO LET IT BE KNOW, AND HAVE THE BALLS, THEN IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IN ME, I CAN BELIEVE IN YOU AND WE CAN.ALL BELIEVED THIS IS REAL SHIT.TOGETHER, CALL, TEXT IF ANY QUESTIONS And pass this on for gods sake!
Unlike · · Thursday at 10:18pm ·

You like this.
Justin FoundGod ‎6619926883
Thursday at 10:19pm · Like
Justin FoundGod Only God is perfect, he gives knowlege not.greed in mind math equations

Admin
Admin

https://theunoticed.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum