We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hypethetical Speaking Look At This Univers Like.....

Go down

Hypethetical Speaking Look At This Univers Like..... Empty Hypethetical Speaking Look At This Univers Like.....

Post  Admin Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Now our Solar system is OUR machine, the billions of Solar systems our Gods creation of recirculating all different types of life, but we dont need to know this and what yet UNTILL that century is here, well we are in the 21 century with technology God put in path for us in the 25th Century...or watever century we were...

The Sun, needs a machine, It powers the sun, without it the sun is nothing, hence why we have dead planets and nobody knows why, how or for sure how the dead planets like Mars became dead, well it was life that went in the wrong direction of gods path, let greed (the devil) overcome there "Being" Nature, God, this Universe Blesses Us With and The Lord Jesus Christ tried to tell us on the Cross, He sacrifices his life for ALL PEOPLE.

Planet, needs as machine to maintain it, US HUMANS, well we are not doing this like we were designed for. And I think this would be agains most religions that are holy or Believe in a higher god.

This is the bigger picture, Crazy huh

Now ask yourself, if we go outside of our cell or "Space in Time" and altered something by mistake, what would happen? Im sure EVERYONE GOOD can admit and feel god giving you that DONT DO IT feeling, when greed is involved (the Devil) astronomers will do ALL to get more of it, even NON-BELIEVERS!

Admin
Admin

https://theunoticed.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum